2013 NFL on Fox Announcers
NFL on Fox schedule
1. Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Pam Oliver
2. Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, Tony Siragusa
3. Thom Brennaman, Brian Billick, Laura Okmin
4. Kevin Burkhardt, John Lynch, Erin Andrews
5. Chris Myers, Tim Ryan, Jennifer Hale
6. Dick Stockton, Ronde Barber, Kris Budden
7. Sam Rosen, Heath Evans, Molly McGrath
The big changes include the additions of Burkhardt and Barber as well as the demotion of Stockton. I love the move to bring in Burkhardt, who you may now as the sideline reporter for Mets games on SNY as well as doing radio on Cowboys games on Compass Media plus some spare MLB on Fox games, as I think he is really good. I think Barber has the potential to be a quality analyst as well, or at least better than his brother (can that be hard?). And frankly, it was time for Stockton to have a lesser workload because as he as aged, the quality of his work has really declined.
One thing to note, as compared to CBS, Fox does not always send crews to games in order of distribution. In other words, the third crew could potentially do the game with the second-most distribution. The 2-4 crews are relatively interchangeable and expect the Burkhardt-Lynch crew to get some high profile games as Fox has high expectations for them.
Brennaman will fill in for Buck when he is doing MLB Postseason action and either Rosen or Stockton will then fill in for Brennaman.
Team logos courtesy Chris Creamer's SportsLogos.net