H/T Fang's Bites
NFL on FOX schedule
- Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Pam Oliver (plus Erin Andrews for Thanksgiving and Playoffs)
- Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, Tony Siragusa
- Thom Brennaman, Brian Billick, Laura Okmin
- Dick Stockton, John Lynch, Jennifer Hale
- Chris Myers, Tim Ryan, Jaime Maggio
- Ron Pitts, Mike Martz, Kristina Pink
- Sam Rosen, Heath Evans
Here are some thoughts of mine...
Pitts and Martz will be the six crew, Rosen and Evans the seventh crew.
For the two new analysts, I really like the addition of Evans. I have enjoyed his work at NFL Network a lot and I think he can bring a fresh, no-holds-barred perspective to the booth. Not quite sure about Martz. Don't remember him on NFL Network a few years back and while he has great football knowledge, he is not exactly Mr. Charisma.
Plus, can they roll out Dick Stockton's carcass already? And how about moving up Jaime Maggio and dumping Laura Okmin?