27 February 2012

Daytona 500 postponed to 7 p.m. tonight

I wrote early last night that the 2012 Daytona 500 was postponed to noon today. Well it has been postponed again, this time to 7 p.m. this evening. There was a 70 percent chance of rain this afternoon at Daytona International Speedway but it tapers off to around 30 percent at around 6 p.m. Let's hope they can get the race in tonight because if NASCAR can't, who knows what's next. The race could be run in that case of Easter Day weekend, the series' next off weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment