Buffalo, Chicago, Boston, and Pittsburgh this year, where could classics be played in the future?
many clowns that are voters). Nonetheless, here is who I would vote for on Wednesday for the National Baseball Hall of Fame.
With his team down 36-28 to Syracuse with 84 seconds left in the inaugural Pinstripe Bowl, Kansas State's Adrian Hillburn scored a touchdown to bring the Wildcats within two. He then saluted the crowd and got flagged for an excessive celebration, which ruined his team's chances at tying the game and they ultimately fell to the Orange 36-34. Take a look.
Rosters for the 2011 Pro Bowl have been announced. Did your favorite players make the cut? Do not forget that the 2011 Pro Bowl will be on January 30, 2011 on FOX, the second straight year that it has been held the Sunday before the Super Bowl.
- AFC South Divisional Championship
- Colts in with a win over the Titans (4:15, CBS)
- Jaguars in with a win over the Texans (4:15, CBS) and a Colts loss
- NFC West Divisional Championship
- Rams in with a win over the Seahawks or tie (8:20, NBC)
- Seahawks in with a win over the Rams
- NFC Wild Card: 6 Seed
- Packers in with a win over the Bears (4:15, FOX) or a loss by the Buccaneers and Giants
- Giants in with a win over the Redskins (4:15, FOX) and a Packers loss
- Buccaneers in with a win over the Saints (FOX, 1:00), a Packers loss and a Giants loss
So who will make it to the playoffs? And who will go into the playoffs or the offseason with a victory in their finale?
It's time for my week 17 predictions.
After his club's victory over the Miami Dolphins at Sun Life Stadium, Detroit Lions center Dominic Raiola, who has never been shy about sharing his opinions, told a fan to do something that is considered inappropriate for most of America. Let's go to the videotape (viewer discretion is advised).
Mike Singletary has been fired as head coach from the San Francisco 49ers. Defensive line coach Jim Tomsula will be the interim coach for the finale next week against the Arizona Cardinals.
The NFL has just released the week 17 schedule and the surprising change is that the Rams-Seahawks game that will decide the NFC West will be flexed to primetime on NBC. To be honest, I'm rather surprised that NBC chose not to flex Bears-Packers or Buccaneers-Saints.
Courtesy of Fang's Bites, here is the schedule for the final week of the 2010 NFL regular season.
Team logos courtesy Chris Creamer's SportsLogos.net